Home Cheap Tickets to China
Cheap Tickets to China
You need to take international flights to China. To find cheap international airline tickets, book your flight to one of the major airports in China:
- Beijing Capital International Airport
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Shanghai HongQiao International Airport
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- Shenzhen Baoan International Airport
- Kunming Wujiaba International Airport
- Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport
- Xian Xianyang International Airport
- Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport
Find and Book Your Cheap Tickets to China
A nice advantage to finding cheap international flights to China is that you can save hundreds of dollars (and thousands if you have more than one or two travelers).
You can use the widget at left to compare and find Cheap International Flight Tickets.
Or you may go to CheapOair.com and save up to 65% on Flight Tickets. Remember to use their promotion code: NYC50.
Or read Sophia's experience on finding cheap airline tickets to China.
Cheap Tickets to China Tips
- Purchase your tickets at least 21 days or more in advance. Airlines offer lower fares when you buy early. That, and tickets usually sell out fast. If you buy a ticket 2-3 months in advance, it will ensure you a discounted seat.
- Fridays and Saturdays are not the best days of the week to travel. Try to avoid them.
- Early morning and late night are not the best times to board an airplane. If you can afford such hours, you can save a lot by being flexible.
- Travelling during low seasons can help you save big. If you plan to visit China from your own or other countries, try to avoid: summer (July - August), the Christmas season and the Chinese Spring Festival. If you must travel during peak seasons, try to leave before the season period begins.
- Try to have a connecting flight instead of a direct flight, though flying direct is the fastest route. You may pay much less for a couple hours' stop. See Sophia's experience on finding cheap tickets to China.
- Compare airfare by shopping the Internet. Many online web sites provide cheap airfares and it is good practice to compare fares before you buy. We like TripAdvisor and CheapOair where you can save up to 65%.
You can go to TripAdvisor now to find the best deal, compare prices, and read what other travelers have to say about Cheap Tickets to China.
Best China Hotel Deals
Cheap flights to China booked? Great! Now let's move on to the best China Hotel Deals.
One place you may compare hotel prices is Hotel.com:
TripAdvisor has many reviews from real people that may help you make smart decisions about which hotel to stay. Or find the best deal, compare prices, and read what other travelers have to say about hotels in China. Or use the tool below to compare:
Back to Top of Cheap Tickets to China
Other Related Trip Planning Tips and Pages:
Have Fun With Chinese Culture and Have a Great Trip to China!
Some of the China Highlights
Which visa do you need to go to China?
Home Cheap Tickets to China