Home China Facts China UFO
UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, which is any apparent but unusual object or phenomenon in the sky that cannot be identified or defined by the observers.
However, when people mention UFOs, it usually means alien spacecraft. Its sightings have occurred throughout history and the world, including in China. Studies have concluded that the majority of UFOs are some real but conventional objects, such as aircraft, balloons, clouds, or astronomical objects such as bright planets or meteors. Among all the claims, 5-20% of the total sightings remain truly unexplained.
Here are some recorded UFO sightings in China:
- October 6, 2010: In the inner Mongolian airport in China. The airport was reportedly shut down because of it.
- July 15, 2010: Above Shaping Park in Chongqing, Sichuan. There were several witnesses who had similar descriptions about four lantern -like but diamond-shaped objects.
- July 7, 2010: Above Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport near Hangzhou. The airport was closed down due to the sighting. The picture at right is when the news was reported in China.
- August 17, 2006: a UFO was sighted and recorded hovering over Nanjing, Jiangsu.
- June 1994: Wuchang.
- 1942: An UFO spotted and photographed over Hebei.
New York Pass With More than 50 Sttractions
Southern California CityPASS saves you 32% for Disneyland, Universal Studios and 3 other attractions