Home Chinese Culture Fortune Cookie Sayings
Chinese Fortune Cookie Sayings
Fortune cookie messages are the reason for fortune cookies to exist. Many people just crack it open to read the fortune without eating their cookies. Fortunes told by the fortune cookies may be interesting, odd, confusing or hilarious.
- He who learns but does not think, is lost!
- He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Be everything that's you, deep at the center of your being.
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
- Worry not that no one knows of you; seek to be worth knowing.
- Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
- Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.
- Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star.
- Men's natures are alike, it is their habits that carry them far apart.
- Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy.
- A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
- Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides.
- If you would take, you must first give, this is the beginning of intelligence.
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
- Great acts are made up of small deeds.
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
- Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- One who is too insistent on his own views, finds few to agree with him.
- He who is contented is rich.
- From caring comes courage.
- Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.
- I do not concern myself with gods and spirits either good or evil nor do I serve any.
Home Chinese Culture Chinese Fortune Cookie Sayings